stillakid - a pleasure to deal with

2-1B

Jedi Knight
Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
:)

Just finished up a transaction with stillakid, it couldn't have gone more smoothly! :happy:
Deal with confidence.

Thanks!

2-1B

Jedi Knight
Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
Thanks!

What did I do? It was so long ago! I'm gettin' old and can't remember very much anymore. (gulp)
You went on national television and recanted all of your prequel smears...don't you remember that? lol

Thanks!

What did I do? It was so long ago! I'm gettin' old and can't remember very much anymore. (gulp)
Actually, I was hoping you could tell me...I remember it was something I picked up for you and mailed it in exchange for a check you sent me (checks are soooooo 2002 as well). And I remember you sent some pics of your collection with the check. :)

Aug 16, 2001
Los Angeles
You went on national television and recanted all of your prequel smears...don't you remember that? lol
It's not a smear if it's true. :)

Actually, I was hoping you could tell me...I remember it was something I picked up for you and mailed it in exchange for a check you sent me (checks are soooooo 2002 as well). And I remember you sent some pics of your collection with the check. :)
I didn't think mail-order strippers took checks. It must've been something else. Hmm. :ermm: