Suprises are everywhere, in COLORADO!

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
At least the Targets at 120th and 144th and I-25 have reset their SW sections. I picked up the 6" Speeder Bike at the 144th one, and someone else has since gotten to the Jabba.

decadentdave

Jedi Initiate
Mar 6, 2002
The Emperor's right hand
Visit site
Heads up, just talked to my LCS and he spoke to a Hasbro rep who said that they are phasing out the 3 3/4" inch line with the black series because of increased tooling costs from China which is reflected by the increased price point at $12 and that all new figures and vehicles from the upcoming Disney films will be for the smaller scaled 2" line similar to Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers. You can kiss the near 40 year legacy of Kenner's 3 3/4" standard goodbye.

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
Heads up, just talked to my LCS and he spoke to a Hasbro rep who said that they are phasing out the 3 3/4" inch line with the black series because of increased tooling costs from China which is reflected by the increased price point at $12 and that all new figures and vehicles from the upcoming Disney films will be for the smaller scaled 2" line similar to Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers. You can kiss the near 40 year legacy of Kenner's 3 3/4" standard goodbye.
What's an LCS?

That flies directly in the face of what Hasbro told me last summer at SDCC. Hasbro's previous 1999 attempt at a 2" scale for SW was not a success, and neither was the recent Command, while the limited-articulation figures are selling very well for them. It'll be interesting to see if they do this for TFA, but for now it sounds like they won't.

I wouldn't be surprised if the super-articulated 3 3/4" figures were phased out—we're already at a point where there's not very many of them each year, they're not making them for other properties, and there weren't any on display to show buyers at Toy Fair—but 3 3/4" is THE standard for SW, so I imagine they'll at least continue in the Saga Legends style for a while.