SW Resistance (animated series) set

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
I was unaware that the Star Wars Resistance cartoon was getting its own card set... months after the first season ended (is this to drum up interest in season 2?). I don't see any release date for Season 1's DVD/Blu-Ray. The cards look okay (just stills from the cartoon; the back actually has decent descriptions), with basic straightforward captions. Haven't seen any deals on online sets yet (again, I didn't even know these were coming out), as the few listed are pricey now.

[edit: 6/6] I found a box of 3 packs (normally not a good deal for $5.99) at Target, but noticed that it also included 1 of 4 "collectible" mini albums. Great. Actually, great! There are 4 characters (I got Torra), but they can hold cards (I counted about 40 sleeves; if you put cards back-to-back, that's 80 per album for a 100 base card set and inserts) with their wide spine. I might seek out one or two more albums to store this set.

Last edited:

The OC47150

Jedi Initiate
I will be on the lookout.

I've only seen a couple of eps of Resistance. Waiting for the entire season to be released and binged.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
I got the set. In retrospect, I probably could've just stopped with the cards I got out of the packs. It was okay; but these cards end before the cartoon episodes got good. Series II soon, then?

The OC47150

Jedi Initiate
Reading Comic Con coverage and seeing that there's no love or confidence in Resistance, this may be the only set we get.

Top Bottom