Take a First Listen To the Theme for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
Exciting stuff. Some of the music wasn't a big Star Wars hit for me, but then there were sections that really nailed it, so overall I'd call it a plus.

Still wondering how anybody is going to know what to do in that Millennium Falcon ride :p

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I am always excited for new SW music, especially John Williams' conducted music. It has that SW vibe. Nice.

The park? Not as much. But I will still go (at some point), and I am sure I'll enjoy my time there. But the crowds, the crowds. The lines, the lines... :(

As far as how to do stuff on the ride: rely on luck, or simple tricks and nonsense. Or make it up as you- wait; wrong universe.

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
As far as how to do stuff on the ride: rely on luck, or simple tricks and nonsense. Or make it up as you- wait; wrong universe.
Rumor has it that the ride testing for the Falcon is proving too difficult for most guests, leading to everyone failing the mission a lot. The problem is that the controls for each seat require a lot of understanding, and they're having trouble explaining what guests are expected to do on the ride. The rumors state that management is considering having guests learn on a website, making the reputation you gain from the ride's success or failure only apply in the cantina rather than the whole land, or dumbing-down the attraction which would defeat a lot of the purpose of the "reputation" system.