data-csrf="1558321371,1ce22d2da13eb5efdb8b7f363acd5aa1" Target exclusive Vintage Han Solo Stormtrooper | The Force Guide

Target exclusive Vintage Han Solo Stormtrooper

Timdanjon

Force Sensitive
Jan 29, 2018
Port Orange, FL
Went in to Target today May 12 and got the vintage Han Solo Stormtrooper. My roommate looked it up and said they had 3, We got there and there was none on the shelf so I asked an employee and at first she said oh we did not get them, then when I said the app shows you have 3, she said oh they were all damaged. I said well here is the listing for it in your store. She looked up the number and said oh wow we got 6 in the back. She went and came back with all 6. I only wanted one so I picked the one that was least marked up or dings and dents. I told her I would be happy to put the other 5 on the peg. she said oh there is no place for this on the pegs. I said ohhh and left, Happy that I had my figure and did not have to hunt or by from Ebay. So if you go make sure you have the DPI number so they can look it up. If my roommate did not have that number then she would have just said sorry there are none. Dont believe them when they say that. Sometimes it might be true but when she said different things about not having them and then oh you have a number. She even went as far as saying if you are looking for the star wars figure we did not get them in. Just thought I would share. I live in Port Orange Florida.

Attachments

Timdanjon

Force Sensitive
Jan 29, 2018
Port Orange, FL
Congrats on the get, and way to hang in there!

The sleaziness of Target employees on new products is only matched by the apathy of Walmart employees on every single day. :p
Thanks. Once she messed up saying at first they had none then saying they had 10 but were damaged. come on, I knew something was up. Thank God my roommate had is phone and showed her how many it said in back., if not for that, she probably would have blown us off. They were at all the targets in our area all the way into Orlando as well. Good hunting.