Teachers

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Since the end of 2017-18 in May, our school has had: 2 asst principals added (for the same position, though; 1 retired after accepting it), changed librarians (old one was our WASC coordinator, though, and this is our evaluation year), added 3 teachers (1 in English: will need one more to address the librarian change; we really should have 2 more, but...), repainted the outside and inside of campus (looks great), our email system "updated" (but it is glitchey all over). I had to move out the computer items from our club's storage bin and then put them all back in after the bin was moved to a new location (the club's founding president also graduated last year) a couple weeks ago. This is going to be a busy 17th year for me.

Good luck to the other teachers/educators out there, or enjoy your remaining summer time! :)

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
The fall semester is over! Sort of. I still have about 2/3 of my final exams to grade and then record, but I technically have until the first week of January to do that.

I learned that a certain Forumite here, part of the largest school district in the country, is dealing with issues which may reach a certain outcome in January. :( Sorry to hear that, Certain TFG Forumite. I hope that an agreement CAN be reached before then.