Teaser Trailer - Thoughts?

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Spoiler free? The action's great, I love the characters, sound effects and visuals were amazing, and Star Wars rocks!

With spoilers? [redacted text] and then [edited] before the [removed due to spoilers] happened. Wow!

Being serious? Not that pleased with the title (never had a SW char. name in a title before) and am confused as to what's to be teased. Just have to wait until the longer one in the near future!

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
Spoiler-Free reaction:

Eh. It feels like an about-face from The Last Jedi which for my tastes is good, but very JJ Abrams which is not. It reminded me a lot of the non-amazing moments of The Force Awakens first teaser trailer, and it brought out elements from older things just as JJ always does.

The title is a misfire in every way, just feels like cribbing from Return of the Jedi yet again.

Maradona

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 25, 2007
Echo Park
I've watched it three times and will likely see it in front of Avengers:Endgame. I don't know to what extent Lucasfilm listens to or dismisses fan reactions and box office receipts. The footage is mainly innocuous but at this point in his career Hamill's voice can make even the phonebook sound good (those lines might not even be in the movie). Can't stand the title (pun intended), but I like the color choice for the font but that means nothing since I liked red for the last one. I want to be excited for a Star Wars film. I really do.