The Force Awakens products to hit September 4

Maradona

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 25, 2007
Echo Park
Shocking as it may sound coming Los Angeles, land of toy scalpers, there is an abundance of the Phasma wave here, too. I walked into a Walmart near where my mother lives on Tuesday in the middle of the afternoon and bought a Phasma and two FO Stormtroopers. I've been fruitlessly searching for these since 2015, refusing to pay secondary market prices. I have hope that eventually the Scarif Troopers will be as abundant, though considering that these specific troops have less future applicability to the films, this initial collection may be the only time we'll get them.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I've been fruitlessly searching for these since 2015, refusing to pay secondary market prices. I have hope that eventually the Scarif Troopers will be as abundant, though considering that these specific troops have less future applicability to the films, this initial collection may be the only time we'll get them.
I came to the "never again" acceptance long ago, and the holes in my collection are testament to how I don't stress over it anymore.

Well, we kept getting Sandtroopers over the years and rarely saw them in other movie/cartoon planets, so don't give up "hope," Maradona.

Apr 28, 2013
I'd seriously considered paying Amazon prices for the TFA Han but just couldn't pull the trigger. Eventually found him in the store.

Hope is a good thing.

Apr 28, 2013
Found the armored up Finn on clearance at WM for $4. The stormie chest armor is removable, which is cool, and the swivel cannon is pretty cool, too. Have some customs ideas with the cannon.

Apr 28, 2013
Found resistance Rey at Ollie's, a discount chain, for $4.99 the other day. About poo'd my pants when I saw her hanging on the peg.

Been checking out the discount stores lately and getting some deals on figures.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I needed just $7.01 more to be able to use a coupon at Target! Thanks, discounted pegwarmers, as I am now the proud owner of Handmade Atsy.com and Guava Flavored Deadpool Guy!

[edit] Because I was obviously confused by the amazing detail and star quality of pilot Asty, I didn't realize he had already been purchased by me. So, I returned him for an even HIGHER quality figure in... the Resistance Trooper!

Last edited: