The Forum Clock

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Website
www.geocities.com
figrin bran said:
i'm having trouble on my clock as well. i checked my user cp and the time setting there is correct at GMT - 8. and yet, when i'm looking at the boards, it says GMT -7 at the bottom. and so i'm an hour back.
That is because of Daylight Savings Time, GMT is a fixed time and does not change with DST, so when the correction is on it'll say -7 GMT instead of -8 GMT. However, the forums clock IS still an hour behind besides that, so for you you'd want to change it to -6 GMT with DST-correction off until Steve gets it fixed (which is what mine says).

SirSteve

Grand Master
Website
www.TheForceGuide.com
I had our server admin do some things that will hopefully keep the time correct. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as setting it and it remains correct.

UKWildcat

Jedi Apprentice
I reckon the server forgot to spring forward an hour?!?!? :confused:

UKWildcat

Jedi Apprentice
Test...........

EDIT: Mine is still off an hour. I checked my timezone settings and they are correct. Hmmm....

UKWildcat

Jedi Apprentice
I think I figured it out.

My "DST Correction Option:" was set to "Auto", when I changed it to "On" it fixed itself. Looks like it would have been correct on "Auto", oh well. No biggie, got it fixed. Thanks! :thumbsup:

2-1B

Jedi Knight
Website
Visit site
Pfff, now we know how many Virginia based SSGers it would take to change a lightbulb.

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
The clock looks to be about 10-11 minutes ahead of my time here in the EST.

Top Bottom