Trivia

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I just looked up the lyrics and it says "Monopoly, 21, Checkers and Chess".

Life, Twister and Risk appear to be the others.
True, but the question was
Nitpicker Jos said:
Which ones are board games (extra credit if you list them all... wait, NO extra credit! :eek: )?
So you need to categorize 'em. And I accuse you of cheating, cheating I say, for using the Internet as a source of information. :rolleyes:

Mad Slanted Powers

Jedi Commander
May 20, 2002
Bellingham, WA
www.madslantedpowers.com
True, but the question was So you need to categorize 'em. And I accuse you of cheating, cheating I say, for using the Internet as a source of information. :rolleyes:
Yes, but I could have looked it up and not said that I looked it up. Thus, the futility of trivia on message boards.

So, all of the games except Twister and 21 are board games. I didn't use the internet for that.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Bel-Cam sad. Bel-Cam just tried to make people happy. Bel-Cam tried to bump old thread. Now Bel-Cam mad! Hurt that he made to feel sad! Bel-Cam smash motherboard! Bel-Cam hi-

(BZZZTT!!! )

Bel-Cam dumbest one there is... :( :p

Is there a follow-up question now? :sleeping:

Kidhuman

Jedi Knight
Nov 12, 2002
Dr. Ventures Yard Sale
Minor Threat, Embrace and The Teen Idles

HEres a set of new questions for ya:

Name 3 Zepplin songs that make reference to LOTR.

Name at least 2 songs that contain the word "Superman" in the title

Rogue II

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 13, 2002
Land of 1,000 Elvis Impersonators
Led Zeppelin: Battle of Evermore, Ramble On for sure. Not postitive about the 3rd without looking it up.

Superman: Jim Croce's "Don't Mess Around With Jim" and Three Doors Down's "Kryptonite" (I knew the song lyrics, had to look up the artists)

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
Misty Mountain Hop doesn't make direct reference, but the title is a reference.

As those two don't have Superman in the title (CHEATER!!!), allow me to throw out "Superman (It's Not Easy)" by Five For Fighting and "Sunshine Superman" by Donovan.

Kidhuman

Jedi Knight
Nov 12, 2002
Dr. Ventures Yard Sale
I will accpet Misty mountain hop(as I was thnking it too). Chux you are correct on the Superman Titles. I was also thinking of Silvergun Superman by STP.

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
Fact is, there are a lot of songs with Superman in the title.

There's also "Kryptonite" by Three Doors Down and "Jimmy Olsen's Blues" by the Spin Doctors (off an album called Pocket Full of Kryptonite, natch).

I haven't listened to the Spin Doctors in a while. They sort of rocked... once.