Upstate New York finds

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 25, 2004
Albany
Popped in Glenmont WM today, nothing but R2's and left over SAGA still sitting on the pegs, Vaders are still on the endcap. East Greenbush WM had a few more of the TAC, Windu, Miner, Obi-Wai and R2's...picked up Mace, Obi, and R2. Keeping my eye on the Saga tin's that they have of the cantina band on clearance, currently for 20 a piece, gonna wait to see if they drop a little more.

The Cantina sets are rotting on the shelves here too. They look might tempting to buy, but as you said, the price will drop eventually.

My Wally-Mart just got a huge shipment of the last waves of the VOTC (Endor Han, Greedo, Tusken Raider, etc.) Things ain't going to move for $9.99apiece.

I picked up the Shadow Trooper Unleashed, a might cool figure.

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 25, 2004
Albany
Went to the Catskill Wal-Mart since I live in Greene County now....still work in Albany....Anyways....Found all of Wave 3 at the WM there!! I was shocked because I haven't seen any of Wave 2 yet.

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 25, 2004
Albany
Catskill Wal-Mart had some Wave 1, 2 figures and lots of Saga Legends....Still looking for Wave 4 which I'll probably just get from an e-tailer.

Wow my first post in here for over a year.

Anyway, Target has clearanced the Order 66 sets from 9.99 to 6.99. Picked up a Sevu and ARC-Trooper. They had about 3 of sets 4-6 available as of yesterday.

I also broke down and bought the arena battle set from Geonosis at TRU. There goes my allotment of purchases for the next month.

Are the McQuarrie sets still available at any local TRUs. (You need not be from WNY to reply). I asked for one for Christmas after purchasing the Chewbacca included set. Family member couldn't find it; thought they were loopy because I saw tons of them the month before.

But went yesterday and I saw only 1 set left and it was of the one I already had.