VA/DC/MD Finds

mu5a5hi

Force Sensitive
Oct 13, 2011
Start checking your kmarts, they showed up today, had to ask for them to be brought in from the back though. Still no speeder bikes.
Confirmed at Yorktown K-Mart, I walked in yesterday and they had the AT-ST Pilots and Ewoks. On the WRONG side of the Aisle from the Star Wars stuff. (I moved them to where they ought to be.. With the other SW stuff.. Shhh..)

mtriv73

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 6, 2002
Visit site
If you haven't found the lost line wave, a website called TGF toys has them in stock for 9.99 each, no tax, and free shipping on orders over $50. I still haven't seen these in stores yet (got tehm from BBTS back before celebration VI though.) They also have the obi, qui gon and vader with light up sabers. I picked up one each of the light up saber guys and an extra leia, JarJar, and vader to open. I've ordered from them a couple of times and have gotten great service.

mtriv73

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 6, 2002
Visit site
Don't know when it happened, but we got a 5 below in Frederick. Went there today and found a gammorean and another wedge (for custom fodder) as well as some stocking suffers for the kids. Big bag of goodies for under $20.

mtriv73

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 6, 2002
Visit site
Got the K-mart AT-ST for $15.50 yesterday in Frederick. I would have bought it at full price when it first came out if they hadn't overdone the brown paint on the feet.

Darth Metalmute

Jedi Apprentice
Nov 26, 2001
Northwest Ohio
Visit site
I went to a Toys R Us near my parents today. They had a 50% off sale on vintage figures and to my surprise, they had the ROTJ deleted scene wave there! First time I have ever seen it out in the wild! I picked up Cracken, Leia, Luke, and Lando for 20 bucks. Used my $5 rewards on it a got them for 15!

mtriv73

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 6, 2002
Visit site
Great find. Too bad that means the same tru will have all the episode 1 carry forwards rotting there forever. Glad you got the good ones first. I got a marc ecko stormtrooper jacket today. They're having a 24 hour sale and if you use the code oneoff you get an additional discout. I got a $120 jacket for $30.

mtriv73

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 6, 2002
Visit site
Found all the new black series 3 3/4" figs at a wm on my way to ocean city, MD last weekend. No idea where I was except past the Bay Bridge. My ESB Slave 1 is sitting in my lap right now waiting to be put together.

A.J.

Jedi Initiate
Aug 18, 2001
Eastern U.S.
www.kotb.com
Found a case of 3.75 Black Series at Target in Westminster after dropping off my Slave 1 @ UPS to return it to Amazon (not keeping a completely mangled box). Walmart got in Angry Birds Telepods... great :disgust: