Vintage Photos

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
Geez, that Hoth setup really looks crazy, any kitchen sinks you got lying around in there? :D

Pretty cool stuff, the Micro Collection shot was my favorite because I have a major affinity for that line.

omnithx

Force Sensitive
Aug 16, 2007
Victoria, Australia
Yeah, the Micro Collection stuff is cool, I still need Hoth. Here's some more pics, including more Micro, Hoth as it usually is and the whole set of vintage loose. That cardboard Death Star is my favorite thing in my whole collection.

omnithx

Force Sensitive
Aug 16, 2007
Victoria, Australia
Yep, standard Fett. In immaculate condition though, getting one with all the bells and whistles took a while. Still looking for a 12" Luke grappling hook, if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd sure appreciate it.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Still looking for a 12" Luke grappling hook, if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd sure appreciate it.
Well, Luke himself threw one up in the Death Star chasm. Check there. :rolleyes: Those types of accessories are tough to find (i.e. Millennium Falcon training remote ball and string, Y-Wing bomb, Snowspeeder tow cable, etc.).

omnithx

Force Sensitive
Aug 16, 2007
Victoria, Australia
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out. I get 50% of my Star Wars from ebay anyhoo. All the regular loose access. websites seem to have low quantities of original weapons, even repros are selling out.

Deoxyribonucleic

Jedi Apprentice
The "Original 12"

Half are updated as I played with most of my toys as a kid, half are from the bottomless pit of extras my Mom always got me that saw little if any play time.

The mail-away stand is from my childhood, Mom always got me all of the mail-aways. Thanks Mama :thumbsup: :love: