What are you listening to? (merged)

187-Maul

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 5, 2002
Paris
Visit site
What are you listening to?

I am really bored right now and I don't know when the last thread like this was done so I'll just create a new one

sooo, what are you listening to at the moment? what's in your cdplayer at the moment, or in your winamp playlist or even on the radio that you're listening to or recently listened to?
I'll just start, in my cd player is Jagged Edge "Jagged Little Thrill" and at the moment I'm listening to the new Nas "God's Son" on winamp (mp3)
I'm just curious what your music style/type is:)

James Boba Fettfield

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 16, 2002
Third shift
www.dvdaficionado.com
Queens of the Stone Age-Feel Good Hit of the Summer (none of that Songs for the Deaf stuff for me)

EDIT-Well, what started out as just one song has turned into the entire Rated R album. So now I should say Queens of the Stone Age-Rated R (album)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kidhuman

Jedi Knight
Nov 12, 2002
Dr. Ventures Yard Sale
Geez In my cd player I have U2 Joshua Tree and on winamp....I change it according to whatever I am in the mod to listen too. I think the last thing on there was some Tom Petty .

Tonysmo

Jedi Initiate
Apr 8, 2002
St. Louis
Visit site
I sit here at work on midnights - yeah ok, I have it on Country.. its pretty much one of the only stations I can get tuned in.. I enjoy country regardless.. couldnt tell you who is singing right now though.. it aint the dixie chicks! If I had my laptop with me I'd play my mp3's.. 80's mullet rock.

12inch Lando

Jedi Initiate
Aug 16, 2001
Stone Mountain, Ga.
Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite
Fourplay
Message In a Box: The complete recordings: THE POLICE #4

These are the last 3 CD's I've played on my computer. How do I know? There still sitting here on my desk, out of their jewel cases. I really need to tiddy up around here.

Jargo

Jedi Commander
Aug 16, 2001
In the CD-ROM drive right now, Lemon Jelly - lost horizons. And on the internal audio player there's a mish mash made up compilation of stuff ranging from Skunk Anansie to obscure nostalgia value tv theme tunes. :D

mabudonicus

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 3, 2002
Protecting my secret identity
Hammerfall "Crimson Thunder" is the last purchase I made, still getting into it...
I have a couple Thin Lizzy collections and the album "jailbreak" (only actual one I've found so far) that I listen to a lot....

Ans pretty much all day, whenever I'm not actively rocking, there's a jazz station in Toronto that's pretty good... lots of crummy dinner jazz, but lots of classic recordings mixed in, they seem to play at least 1 tune in 3 that gets me... "watermelon man" the hancock original, comes on often enough to make me jump up and down at least once a day...
I find bad jazz is better that bad pop... listening to the local rock station makes me want to kill people, especially the "edgy" djs

Jargo

Jedi Commander
Aug 16, 2001
Urrrrrrgh - pop...... :dead: domain of the plastic people. I feel more threatened by that than the middle east 'conflict'.

dr_evazan22

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 5, 2002
Delaware
Visit site
Currently in my CD player is Sarah McLachlan (Surfacing), and on my MusicMatch is "Leave Home" by the Chemical Bro's. Next up: Black Sabbath, Rush, The Eagles and Blondie.

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
White Zombie - Astro Creep:2000

On my desk are albums I often listen to, ones that are playable all the way through in order, such as Beastie Boys "License To Ill", Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon", ANH:SE, Anthrax "Attack of the Killer B's", The Best of James Bond, and Guns n Roses "Appetite for Destruction".