What are you listening to? (merged)

JimJamBonds

Jedi Commander
Website
www.myspace.com
Moth To Flame ~ Metallica. Another new jam from the Four Horsemen...not as good as Hardwired but new music is new music.

Mad Slanted Powers

Jedi Commander
Website
www.madslantedpowers.com
I searched allmusic.com to see if there is a band called Butt, and there is. Most of it didn't sound that great, but the song "It's Butt!" makes for a pretty catchy theme song for the band (if you don't mind the foul language at the end).

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Website
www.geocities.com
Motley Crue - everything from their first 4 albums. Why did nobody tell me how much more awesome they were before Dr. Feelgood?!? Most of their hits from these albums aren't even the best songs they did.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
I guess I should've waited one post in this thread to include mine (but I've heard "1999" so many times, I often skip to other tracks or switch radio stations when it's on): songs from disc 1 of Prince4Ever, mostly ones I've heard rarely or ever at all; currently it's "Gotta Stop (Messin' About)." And I'd forgotten just how funky-good "Batdance" is; and this version of "Nothing Compares 2 U" is much better than Ms. O'Connor's, IMHO.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
A concert video of "Walk This Way" by Run DMC; but now it's on to Public Enemy's "Louder than a Bomb." (just searched and learned that Chicago's name for an annual youth slam poetry event also has that same name; sweet)

Top Bottom