What are you watching right now?

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Similar to the music thread using one's ears, this'n would be dual action senses: ears AND eyes.

What's on my set now? The Dodgers/Phillies playoff baseball game (NLCS game 4), but they just showed some kids in the stands, and a girl picked her nose. Both nostrils. And they kept the camera on her? :sad:

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey. It's on Fuse, so they cut out some of the funny bits. But I've seen it a billion times, so it's all good.

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
Debate coverage, I had to be out when it was on originally.

Worst Enemy was a weird thing, I thought Christian Slater did really well, very compelling, some of the setup is very silly and makes no sense, Alfre Woodard feels out of place, and it turned out to be a show I found interesting but highly doubt I'd have on again.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Bel-Cam said:
If this was at current time
I wasn't at my computer to type this, so I'm Doc Browning this post, at 88MPH and 1.21 gigawatts! :D

Last night around 8:45 PM PST, was switching between the school where I work playing a rival in football on regional cable TV, and our local arena hosting the Lakers and The Franchise Formerly Known as the Supersonics in NBA preseason basketball. Local coverage rules! :thumbsup:

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Finally, no sports! I'm switching between a Simpsons re-run (Ned and Homer get married in Vegas) and celebrity look-alike Family Feud (they need 61 on the last clue to win, and get... 17).

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
I'm watching nothing because my wife has commandeered the TV to get her weekend QVC fix.

I've self-exiled in the office.............:ninja:
See? This is why the "improvement" in Feb. '09 to all digital programming is going to ruin life as we know it. Unless you put a converter on every set, those cheap B&W or small 13" screen boxes can't help on such a day. I have watched many a sporting event, game show, cartoon, newscast, etc. on those while "multitasking" (read: making it seem as if I'm doing two things at once) on Sat. afternoons and summer weekday mornings... ah nostalgia, why aren't you like the way I remember you? :pleased: