What are you watching right now?

Apr 28, 2013
Oklahoma City. An excellent PBS documentary about the 1995 bombing. It went more into the roots of the militia movement of the early 1990s, Ruby Ridge and Waco than I expected.

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
I recorded in watched a documentary about the Obama Administration in the president's own words. Barack Obama narrated the program and covered all the watershed moments during his administration. It was really interesting. The Newtown shooting at the kindergarten affected him the most over his own Administration. But the program included interviews with Mitch McConnell and John Boehner as well as Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid. I was very impressed with my own memory of these events.

Osama Bin Laden was not available for comment.

Jim Jam I am glad what tell on wheels. For a show of a long duration I think it is the one program with my favorite ending. That was such a satisfying ending, huh?

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Season finale of Angie Tribeca was back to the LOL quality it began with (some REALLY subtle visuals and comments, and the obvious blatant ones). And there will be a season three starting in '17.
The new season begins this Monday, 4/10. Ready to laugh?

Right now, a hockey game between the Washington Athletes and the Boston Players.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Last night, I watched an entire episode of The New Adventures of Wonder Woman, on a local old-shows station, about a psychic kid and his family who kidnap and trick representatives of a peace conference. I forget the hotness of Lynda Carter!
Apparently, my wild life on Saturday nights has led to watching WW rerun shows sometimes. Weird Christmas episode with killer toys and replacement androids, with he-played-the-Riddler-on-Batman Frank Gorshin as a villain toymaker.

InsaneJediGirl

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 12, 2002
Earth
Currently : The Righteous Gemstones, Outlander Season 2, and Riverdale Season 4(in a few days). Will be checking out Batwoman.

Lord Malakite

Jedi Council Member
Sep 30, 2001
Williamsburg, OH
Over Summer I finished the most recent/final seasons of Penn & Teller: Fool Us, iZombie, Two Sentence Horror Stories, Pandora, The 100, The InBetween, The Outpost, Lucifer, Designated Survivor and Mysteries Decoded.

Currently watching the new/final seasons of The Conners, Emergence, The Goldbergs, Schooled, Modern Family, Single Parents, Supernatural, Young Sheldon, Evil, The Blacklist, Hawaii Five-0, Magnum P.I., Power Rangers Beast Morphers, The Simpsons, Bless the Harts, Bob's Burgers and Family Guy.

Planning on watching the new/final seasons of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Lucifer, Manifest and The Orville when they return mid-season.

Last edited:

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
Over Summer I finished the most recent/final seasons of Penn & Teller: Fool Us, iZombie, Two Sentence Horror Stories, Pandora, The 100, The InBetween, The Outpost, Lucifer, Designated Survivor and Mysteries Decoded.

Currently watching the new/final seasons of The Conners, Emergence, The Goldbergs, Schooled, Modern Family, Single Parents, Supernatural, Young Sheldon, Evil, The Blacklist, Hawaii Five-0, Magnum P.I., Power Rangers Beast Morphers, The Simpsons, Bless the Harts, Bob's Burgers and Family Guy.

Planning on watching the new/final seasons of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Lucifer, Manifest and The Orville when they return mid-season.
I like The Goldbergs and Schooled.