What are your New Year resolutions?

mastermatt24

Jedi Apprentice
Nov 9, 2002
"Live from the batroom"
Visit site
Well lets see...
1. Start running daily again (Im not fat or over weight, I just havent ran like I used to in awhile)
2. Stop bitc#ing ( I complain a lot about school :yes: )
3. Paint more
4. Make an effort to do homework ealrier, so I can go to bed at a semi decent time
5. Spend less money on SW that I dont want (mainly not buying fig rehashes, choppers, transformers.. ect.)

I think five is enough to tackle for now. How bout you guys?

Kidhuman

Jedi Knight
Nov 12, 2002
Dr. Ventures Yard Sale
I dont make resolutions. I will never carry through with them. I do what I feel like through out the year, so if I quit smoking, it isnt because it went from December to January.

maatu

Jedi Initiate
Aug 26, 2005
everywhere
it's called finish what i started.
get out of debt.
go back to college.
finish my book, actually the stories could become one long book.
save to go to film school. i have a great idea for a horror movie.
love life, appreciate what is here now,tell people how you feel.

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
Get my movie done before the SW Fan Film deadline.
Get all my SW figures and stuff onto their proper shelving units before too long.
Don't die.

DarthBrandon

Jedi Apprentice
Nov 13, 2001
Saint John, N.B. Canada
No more New Years eve (afternoon) car crashes, 2nd time in the last two years, no driving for mama & I what so ever on that day next year. Thank god she's alright & thank god this is the only insurance claim out of the two.:thumbsup:

1) I resolve to exercise more myself--just like mastermatt said, I too ran like crazy but because of time issues, I have given up running and now I get winded easily.

2) Read more--I go to bed at night reading the same old crap that I have read ten times over. I have tons of books I have just bought from a Media Play store clearance and now I resolve to read them.

3) Plan ahead--I am such a procrastinator it is not even funny. Things though always get done, and I have been getting better at budgeting time, but I have a lot of room for improvement.

4) Move out--Now that I have a career in the field I have chosen, I no longer need to depend on Mom & Dad for living quarters. I love them dearly, they don't mind having me stay, but at 25, you've feel like you worn out your welcome.

Slicker

Jedi Commander
May 18, 2004
Planet Karpton
www.myspace.com
I plan to:

1. Start going to the gym (hell I've got two free sources. The base gym and my apartment complex.)
2. Try and get a damn tan.
3. Get rich or die tryin'
4. Maybe buy a new car.

Not really a resolution on the last one but more of a motivational thing.

bobafrett

Jedi Commander
Like KH, I don't make New Years resolutions like I used to anymore, because I don't see any use when I know I won't keep up with them. However my goals for 2006 are to:

Lose 40 pounds
Work less than 75 hours a week
Get off of Diet Pepsi (it's like a drug, I just can't shake)
Get the spots on my legs checked by a doctor/get a medical health check

scruffziller

Jedi Apprentice
Like the others, not really a resolution but a goal(s).

1. Get a better angle on losing weight by eating right, rather than just exercise.

2. Get a girlfriend, but not really ready for that now, don't know if I will ever be. I want one but don't want one. If anyone can understand what I mean by that.

bobafrett

Jedi Commander
scruffziller said:
Like the others, not really a resolution but a goal(s).

1. Get a better angle on losing weight by eating right, rather than just exercise.

2. Get a girlfriend, but not really ready for that now, don't know if I will ever be. I want one but don't want one. If anyone can understand what I mean by that.
Yes I do, I have a movie I am going to see with a girl tomorrow. She has a boyfriend, but it sounds like this guy does nothing for her, including taking her out to the movies. It will be nice to see a movie with someone of the oppisite sex. I would like a girlfriend too, but my life is just to busy to have a successful relationship, so this will be the closest thing to it, without having to have a girlfriend.

sith_killer_99

Jedi Commander
Sep 5, 2001
Fort Hood, TX
www.sirstevesguide.com
I hear you. It's like, I would love to get a girlfriend, but how do I find the time, my wife and daughter take up so much of my free time already. It's hard to find time to take out a girlfriend and build a real relationship. LOL JK.;)

DarthBrandon

Jedi Apprentice
Nov 13, 2001
Saint John, N.B. Canada
sith_killer_99 said:
I hear you. It's like, I would love to get a girlfriend, but how do I find the time, my wife and daughter take up so much of my free time already. It's hard to find time to take out a girlfriend and build a real relationship. LOL JK.;)
No, that's called a mistress in our situation my friend, or it could be called another word if it's just for one night (if your into that kind of thing) .:D lol