What have you watched recently?

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
So I watched Coyote Ugly and I really liked it. We have one in San Diego where the real Lily lives. It's just a money maker for the owner like a strip club would be. But you pay more for Less. I have never been in there but looks Through the Windows. However if everyone lost their inhibitions and morals insanity at the same time this would be a fun place I suppose. The movie is fun and reminded me that I don't want to have any inhibitions morals or sanity either.

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry - kind of a mess, I didn't like any of the characters, but it had some interesting moments, some great driving, and the ending somehow ties it together the way I would have hoped. The creepiest part? Vic Morrow and the helicopter.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
It's certainly not the same as the Mr. Rogers documentary that came out last year, but A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood was still a good story. Think Big Fish, as in a story about someone but it's really about another character (and the family relationship motif, too). Tom Hanks does a pretty good job as Fred Rogers.