What's currently your favorite ever SW collectable item and why?

KL70

Force Sensitive
Nov 14, 2009
Irrespective whether you currently own it, or you never have and/or you have little, or no chance to for whatever reason (like it's no longer produced for example), what's currently your favorite ever Star Wars collectable and please say why for anything named.
If you have a top 3, 5, or top 10, that's fine.

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
My Blue Snaggletooth.

Not even for the rarity or value of it. My dad got it for me ages ago and it's special for that reason. I had no idea it was uncommon for years.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Now that I've re-read the original question (and welcome to the Forums, KL70! :thumbsup: ), it would have to be a drawing I made as a kid: it was a scene on Hoth, during the battle. Best thing I ever drew... how do I know? I used to have a gallery walk of drawings I made, around my room. I recall that this one was the only 2-time winner! Sadly, I have not been able to locate it. :( From my memory, it seems like Picasso's 'Guernica' in its style, before I ever knew of that noted painting.

But in terms of actual products from actual companies with SW imagery, I'd go with my Kenner Jabba's Throne set, for similar reasons as Chuxter listed above: mom told me that it was a gross-looking toy and would never get it for me (bummer...). So, when it appeared under the tree at Christmas, it proved that Santa existed.

[However, my Blue Snaggs also has a nice-if-somewhat-dull story]