Who has all 96?

Kithaba

Force Sensitive
Jul 18, 2007
I've just been looking at some archived threads, and already found out that that jawa with the tight cloak must have been a ROTJ release (it was too early for POTF). Wow, you guys know your stuff...

evenflow

Jedi Apprentice
Aug 16, 2001
Visit site
I am in a bit of a lull. I have all 96, plus variants (vinyl jawa, DT Luke, Blue Snags, wind up R2 etc.) I really dont know where to go from here. I have looked into foreign variants, picked up the Glasslite C-3PO (dull gold paint). I may try to getthe Takara variant head C-3PO next. Any thoughts?

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I really dont know where to go from here. ... Any thoughts?
I went into the Mini Rigs and small accessories mode... still looking for some of those. But I gave up on some variants or rarities (i.e. vinyl Jawa, red cape Bib) because I figured to afford them, they'd probably be fakes.

Or you could even collect the trading cards, but... :D

sjd9299

Jedi Initiate
Feb 15, 2002
Jamestown, NY
Visit site
I am in a bit of a lull. I have all 96, plus variants (vinyl jawa, DT Luke, Blue Snags, wind up R2 etc.) I really dont know where to go from here. I have looked into foreign variants, picked up the Glasslite C-3PO (dull gold paint). I may try to getthe Takara variant head C-3PO next. Any thoughts?
What about the Ewoks and Droids lines?
How about bagged or carded?

I always branch off before any kind of lull. This also means before I finish anything.

evenflow

Jedi Apprentice
Aug 16, 2001
Visit site
I went into the Mini Rigs and small accessories mode... still looking for some of those. But I gave up on some variants or rarities (i.e. vinyl Jawa, red cape Bib) because I figured to afford them, they'd probably be fakes.

Or you could even collect the trading cards, but... :D
What about the Ewoks and Droids lines?
How about bagged or carded?

I always branch off before any kind of lull. This also means before I finish anything.
I have a complete set of Droids and Ewoks MOC. I still need Vlix which is something i have been working on for years. I thought about mini rigs but have never been much of a vehivle guy. I don't know...

bpr2

Force Sensitive
Feb 5, 2004
I have most of them. I bought them mainly as a child and have kept them ever since.

R5-D4
R2-D2 (Early Bird)
Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi
Boba Fett (Mail away)
Chewbacca (Early Bird w/ green crossbow))
Darth Vader
Death Squad Commander
Death Star Droid
Greedo
Hammerhead
Han Solo (Small Head)
Jawa
Luke Skywalker (Early Bird w/ extra long Telescopic lightsaber)
Luke Skywalker: X-Wing Pilot
Power Droid
Princess Leia Organa (Early Bird)
Sand People
C-3PO
Snaggletooth (Blue)
Snaggletooth (Red)
Stormtrooper
Walrus Man
Cloud Car Pilot
2-1B
4-LOM
R2-D2 with Sensorscope
AT-AT Commander
AT-AT Driver
Bespin Security Guard
Bossk (Bounty Hunter)
C-3PO (Removable Limbs)
Dengar
FX-7 (Medical Droid)
Han Solo (Bespin Outfit)
Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)
IG-88
Imperial Commander
Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)
Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot
Lando Calrissian
Leia (Hoth Outfit)
Leia Organa (Bespin Gown)
Lobot
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
Luke Skywalker (Hoth Battle Gear)
Rebel Commander
Rebel Soldier (Hoth Battle Gear)
Ugnaught
Yoda
Zuckuss
8D8
Admiral Ackbar
AT-ST Driver
B-Wing Pilot
Bespin Security Guard
Bib Fortuna
Biker Scout
Chief Chirpa
Emperor's Royal Guard
Gamorrean Guard
General Madine
Han Solo (In Trench Coat)
Klaatu
Klaatu (In Skiff Guard Outfit)
Lando Calrissian (Skiff Disguise)
Logray (Ewok Medicine Man)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight Outfit)
Lumat
Nien Nunb
Nikto
Paploo
Princess Leia Organa (Boushh Disguise)
Princess Leia Organa (in Combat Poncho)
Prune Face
Rancor Keeper
Rebel Commando
Ree-Yees
Squid Head
Teebo
The Emperor
Warok
Weequay
Wicket W. Warrick
A-Wing Pilot
Amanaman
Anakin Skywalker
Artoo-Detoo (R2-D2) with Pop Up Lightsaber (Do NOT own, yet)
Barada
EV-9D9
Han Solo (In Carbonite Chamber) (Ebay)
Imperial Dignitary
Imperial Gunner (Ebay)
Lando Calrissian (General Pilot)
Luke Skywalker (Imperial Stormtrooper Outfit) (Ebay)
Luke Skywalker (In Battle Poncho)
Romba
* - Yak Face (wish list)

That makes 95 for me. I also have the Max Rebo Band. I took good care of most of them and have all of the original weapons. We lived near Sears, so that is where most came from. I have most of the Sears exclusive playsets. So all of those figures are the versions I have, they were not bought individually. I also have all of the 12 inch figures. They are all complete except boxes(Idiot).

evenflow

Jedi Apprentice
Aug 16, 2001
Visit site
I decided to truly complete the Droids and Ewoks line and get the Droids vehicles MIB. I got 2 down, A-wing to go (of course the expensive one)

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
Slicker's Mom doesn't have all 96. She has, however, used all 96 for self-indulgent carnal purposes. I'm sure the videos are on YouTube.

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 25, 2004
Albany
I haven't bought any vintage since back in the summer. I think I'm still at 10 or 11, MOC.

Droid

Jedi Apprentice
Aug 21, 2003
I don't care about the Droids or Ewoks figures.

I still need: Blue Snaggletooth, R2D2 from the Droid Factory, Luke in Endor Pancho, R2-D2 with pop-up Lightsaber, Amanaman, Imperial Gunner, Han in Carbonite figure, the Carbonite block, EV-9D9, A-Wing Pilot, and Yak Face.

I have the other basics, the Dewback, the Trash Compactor Monster, Yoda's orange and brown snakes, the two Tauntaun variations, the Wampa, the Slave I Han in Carbonite, Probot, Jabba, Salacious Crumb, the Rancor, and the Reebo band.

From the POTF I have Romba, Barada, Luke as a Stormtrooper, Anakin, Warok, General Lando, and the Imperial Dignitary.

I haven't gotten anything new vintage in years and would be surprised if I ever chip away at the 11 figures I still need.

jediguy

Jedi Initiate
Oct 12, 2006
Des Moines Iowa USA
I have all of the vintage figures, including a trilogo Yakface
unfortunately it has a huge price tag on the front of the card, right above the bubble
I had it autographed at Celebration III by the actor inside the suit, and he joked that he had the money that the price sticker advertised (one pound point 59)
he was kind enough to pose for a picture with me holding the autographs (an 8by10 and the carded figure)
when I stepped away, he called me back because he wanted a picture for himself

part of my original collection I had the double telescoping Obi Wan, and was disappointed when my Vader and Luke were just the regular type
I never found a vinyl cape jawa, but I did get several cloth ones

I got the Sears Cantina, but mine came with the little red Snaggletooth
I cut the picture of him off the box and mailed it to Kenner with a letter stating that the only reason I bought the set was for the tall blue figure
about 2 months later I got a form letter, basically telling me tough luck, and that I should try another store

I now have the Sandpeople on a 12 back card from Italy
they have some interesting names for the first 12
Sabbipode is the translation for the tusken raider
D3BO is our favorite protocol droid
C1P8 is his astromech buddy
Jan Solo
Principessa Leila Organa
Capo Jawa
Lord Darth Fenner
Commandante Squadra Della Morte is the Death Squad Commander
Guerriero Imperials is the stormtrooper
Luke, Obi Wan and Chewbacca are all spelled correctly in English

I also had the entire Droids and Ewoks line, minus the Vilx of course
the ewok battle wagon was one of my last purchases a long long time ago
I had all of the mini rigs and playsets, except for the ewok village and the imperial sniper
I have since acquired both, with the ewok village as a gift for me this Christmas

sadly, I no longer own any of my original collection
what I have now are all second hand

but I have rebuilt it, and now it is bigger and better than ever!
to quote a certain princess, "We have powerful friends"

as for vintage vehicles, I am only missing most of the rebel fighters now
if anyone would like to trade away a spare A wing, B wing, or Y wing, please contact me

Aug 16, 2001
Los Angeles
I have all of the vintage figures, including a trilogo Yakface
unfortunately it has a huge price tag on the front of the card, right above the bubble
I had it autographed at Celebration III by the actor inside the suit, and he joked that he had the money that the price sticker advertised (one pound point 59)
he was kind enough to pose for a picture with me holding the autographs (an 8by10 and the carded figure)
when I stepped away, he called me back because he wanted a picture for himself

part of my original collection I had the double telescoping Obi Wan, and was disappointed when my Vader and Luke were just the regular type
I never found a vinyl cape jawa, but I did get several cloth ones

I got the Sears Cantina, but mine came with the little red Snaggletooth
I cut the picture of him off the box and mailed it to Kenner with a letter stating that the only reason I bought the set was for the tall blue figure
about 2 months later I got a form letter, basically telling me tough luck, and that I should try another store

I now have the Sandpeople on a 12 back card from Italy
they have some interesting names for the first 12
Sabbipode is the translation for the tusken raider
D3BO is our favorite protocol droid
C1P8 is his astromech buddy
Jan Solo
Principessa Leila Organa
Capo Jawa
Lord Darth Fenner
Commandante Squadra Della Morte is the Death Squad Commander
Guerriero Imperials is the stormtrooper
Luke, Obi Wan and Chewbacca are all spelled correctly in English

I also had the entire Droids and Ewoks line, minus the Vilx of course
the ewok battle wagon was one of my last purchases a long long time ago
I had all of the mini rigs and playsets, except for the ewok village and the imperial sniper
I have since acquired both, with the ewok village as a gift for me this Christmas

sadly, I no longer own any of my original collection
what I have now are all second hand

but I have rebuilt it, and now it is bigger and better than ever!
to quote a certain princess, "We have powerful friends"

as for vintage vehicles, I am only missing most of the rebel fighters now
if anyone would like to trade away a spare A wing, B wing, or Y wing, please contact me

That was very bold of you to say.

bigbarada

Jedi Apprentice
Aug 15, 2001
Hillsboro, IL
www.matt-hughes.com
I hope this works.
Wow. I hate you. ;) You've probably already explained this but I'm just too lazy to scroll up and check, but did you buy those on the aftermarket or did you get them when they were originally available?

With all the thousands I have spent on the new Star Wars stuff, I could have easily had a complete carded vintage collection by now.:(

Regardless, that's very impressive!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

evenflow

Jedi Apprentice
Aug 16, 2001
Visit site
Thanks, and glad they work. I bought all of those after the fact but years ago, compared to todays prices i didnt pay anything. I think everything in those pictures together cost me no more than 500.00 and that was spread out over time.