Home Forums Re: Epic Collections sets 4, 5, and 6

• Anonymous

March 2, 2002 at 5:05 PM

Good job BC3 7.00 is about the cheapest I’d ever expect to see one. I believe it’s less than what we paid to get them in the australian deal way back.

I haven’t been watching auctions for them but if they are going for 50.00 it wouldn’t surprise me. They were never available in the US, they aren’t listed all the time, and most people don’t know about dnstoys. I remember about a year ago when the Episode 1 AF ships and playsets were getting very expensive on ebay. I was really wishing I didn’t hold off on getting them but I then found out DNSToys and TNCUniverse both had pretty much everything I needed in stock for close to retail prices and so I paid reasonable prices for just about all of them. The only mistake I made was not ordering 2 of each item. At the time I wasn’t planning on opening them up so 1 of each was all I needed. So, just because something is available off of ebay for much cheaper doesn’t mean it’s not going to sell for more on ebay. Ebay has a much greater exposure than dnstoys or any other collectible web site. I’ve even done the same thing a few times, I’ve won a few items only to find them much cheaper days later at one of the collectible sites.

Later,
    S43

; });