Hasbro has announced details from their upcoming HASCON public event that will take place in Providence, RI on September 8-10.
From fan favorites to family fun, grown ups and kids alike are invited to celebrate the power of play at this first-of-its-kind “con”!
Three unforgettable days of meet-and-greets, sneak peeks, and fan-centric surprises await as you experience your favorite characters and stories, and an insider’s look at how the magic happens.
The Star Wars experiences are as follows:
The force is with us! Come celebrate 40 years of Star War memories, and make some new ones with activities including:
- Photo ops with the Emperor’s Throne, Yoda, and Stormtrooper statues
- Pose like a real action figure and get your picture in with three different life-size action figure backer cards
- Feast your eyes on 40 years of iconic Star Wars product
- Highlights of the current product line with a preview of the epic Last Jedi 2018 line-up
- Take part in the world’s largest lightsaber built, sponsored by Blade Builders
- Hang out in the screening area & lounge to watch Forces of Destiny episodes, Episode 8 trailer, designer desks and other content
From a galaxy far, far away, we have some fan-tastic panels, including:
- Star Wars: 40 Years of Play: Star Wars team members, veterans and newcomers alike will discuss their favorite products, hidden history and even the line’s origins at Kenner in 1977
- Behind the Black Series: Design Director Steve Evans and the talented team behind The Black Series gives a behind-the-scenes look at development of the line, never-before-seen details and other great surprises
- Star Wars – Forces of Destiny: Join the team as they take you behind the scenes and dive into the creative process of developing the exciting new Star Wars Force of Destiny line
- A Chat with Chewbacca Mom Candace Payne, along with a chance to get her autograph
TheForceGuide.com will be there to bring you coverage.
To learn more about HASCON, click here.